- Ph.D. PROGRAMME [Regular with Institute Assistantship, Individual Fellowship (i.e. CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE etc.), Sponsored, and Working Professionals]
- Guidelines for PhD Program for Working Professionals with Minimum Residential Requirements
- POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP (PDF) - Advertisement for the next session will appear soon
- Melbourne India Postgraduate Academy (MIPA)
- Only for IIT Kharagpur students.
- Only eligible candidates may submit online application through the link and submit one full set of the hard-copy to the office of the Dean (Postgraduate Studies and Research), IIT Kharagpur]
- PMRF scheme - The Prime Minister's Research Fellows (PMRF) Scheme has been designed for improving the quality of research in various higher educational institutions in the country. With attractive fellowships, the scheme seeks to attract the best talent into research thereby realizing the vision of development through innovation. IIT Kharagpur is one of the PMRF Granting Institutions. Eligible scholars are encouraged to apply for PMRF.
Click here for Revised Guidelines of PMRF.
PMRF Nodal Coordinator for the Institute:
Prof. C. Retna Raj
Dept. of Chemistry, IIT Kharagpur
Email: email@example.com (for PMRF related queries)